Cotton knitted fabric is low price, wide application, is better underwear, summer fabric.
The main characteristics of cotton knitted fabrics are as follows:
1. has good moisture absorption and permeability, comfortable to wear;
2. feel soft, luster soft, simple;
3. keep warm, wear good performance;
4. good dyeing, bright color, complete chromatography, but not good color fastness;
5. alkali-resistant and but not acid-resistant, concentrated alkali treatment can make the fiber section in the fabric round, thus improving the luster of the fabric, that is, mercerization;
6. good light resistance, but long exposure will cause fading and strength decline;
7. elasticity is poor, easy to produce fold and crease is not easy to recover;
8. pure cotton fabric is prone to mildew and deterioration, but resistant to moth.
Cotton knitted fabric has strong water absorption, wear resistance, wash resistance, soft and comfortable, good warmth in winter, special breathable, and cool in summer. Cotton fabric has become one of the most commonly used clothing materials with its excellent wear performance. It is also the most popular children's clothing fabric. But its elasticity is poor, the shrinkage rate is larger, easy to wrinkle. The advantages and disadvantages of cotton knitted fabrics are as follows:
1.Hygroscopicity: cotton knitted fabric has good hygroscopicity. Under normal conditions, cotton fiber can absorb water into the surrounding atmosphere, its moisture content is 8-10, so it contacts human skin and makes people feel soft and not stiff.
2. moisture retention: because the cotton knitted fabric is a bad conductor of heat and electricity, the heat conduction coefficient is very low, and because cotton fiber itself has the advantages of porosity and high elasticity, it can accumulate a lot of air between fibers. Air is also a bad conductor of heat and electricity.
3. heat resistance: pure cotton knitted fabric has good heat resistance. When below 110℃ Celsius, it will only cause moisture evaporation on the fabric and will not damage the fiber, so the cotton knitted fabric will wear and use at room temperature. Washing, printing, and dyeing have no effect on fabric, so the cotton knitted fabric has a wash-resistant wear-resistant performance.
4. alkali resistance: cotton knitted fabric resistance to alkali is large, pure cotton knitted fabric in alkali solution, fiber does not damage phenomenon, this performance is conducive to washing and disinfection of clothing, but also conducive to dyeing, printing, and processing of pure cotton knitted fabrics, in order to produce more new cotton woven varieties and clothing styles.
5. hygiene: cotton fiber in cotton knitted fabric is a natural fiber, its main component is cellulose. Pure cotton knitted fabric after many aspects of inspection and practice, fabric and skin contact without any stimulation, no negative effect, long wear is beneficial to the human body, good hygiene performance.
The difference between cotton knitted fabric and other fabrics is mainly in comfort and air permeability. Cotton cloth is the general name of all kinds of cotton textiles. It is mostly used to make fashion, casual wear, underwear, and shirts. Its advantages are easy to keep warm, soft close, moisture absorption, air permeability is very good. However, the shortcomings of this cotton fabric are easy to shrink, wrinkle, the appearance is not very straight and beautiful, after wear must be ironed frequently.
Cotton knitted fabric has the characteristics of soft texture, moisture absorption, and breathability, perspiration, and warmth, and most of them have excellent elasticity and extensibility. The knitted dress is comfortable, close, and body, tight feeling, can fully reflect the human body curve.
After seeing that cotton knitted fabric has so many advantages and harmless little disadvantages, you must want to buy it and wear it. In recent years, with the development of science and technology, fashion styles, fabrics, and other fashion elements can be displayed on our flame-retardant work clothes, but because the flame retardant of cotton flame-retardant knitted fabric in flame-retardant treatment is generally much higher than that of woven flame-retardant fabric, so its price also greatly affects the application frequency of cotton flame-retardant knitted fabric. In the future, we hope that with the development of science and technology, the cotton flame-retardant knitted fabric has a wider application.