1. Expand the flame-retardant work clothes, check whether it is intact.
2. Pull the zippered back of the fire-retardant work clothes.
3. First, the legs into the conjoined, and then into the arm, and finally put on the hood.
4. Pull the zipper and press the button.
5. Put on safety boots and adjust your shoelaces according to your needs.
6. Make sure that the trouser legs cover the boots of the safety boots.
7. Finally put on gloves, so you wear a full set of fire-retardant clothing and components.
8. Remove the flame-retardant work clothes in the reverse order.